Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 3 / Blog 4 – Leadership Project Hub


My leadership project is a presentation that showcases highlights from my Action Research Project. The AR project is entitled “Using Edmodo and Video Podcast to Increase Engagement Among DMA Students.” It focuses on the how a social learning management system and customized videos helped to increase retention of core design concepts, provided a place for students to network and collaborate with each other and the instructor, and offered 24/7 access to assignments, grades, calendars, and discussion posts. This experiment in blended learning demonstrated what proposed in the Literature Review – that students prefer a blended learning experience and that teachers could make more efficient use of class time when blended learning is incorporated into the curriculum.

My plan is to present this project at the Georgia Educational Technology Conference or at the Christa McAuliffe Technology Conference. These two conferences are still in line with my interest in 21st century educational technology, but allow for submission of presentations. In my earlier leadership posts, I had chosen other conferences because my initial project was a paper. Here are the links to my previous Leadership Project posts:


You can access my


1 comments:

  1. Excellent project idea, beautifully presented and organized. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete

© The Digital Clouds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena