Sunday, November 27, 2011

BP2: iGoogle ScreenShots

This is truly one of Google's hidden gems! How cool is it that you can customize your Google homepage to bring all of your important links & feeds in one place?! Honestly, I've used iGoogle before, and as an instructor, I've shown my students how to add gadgets to customize it. However, I did not know that you could create tabs AND customize the theme for each tab. Add that tidbit of information along with the Mac's webcam and I could customize all day.

Of course, thanks to Mrs.-Lit-Review-Due-In-Two-Days, I'll have to cut the customizing short. Needless to say, I'll continue promoting iGoogle to my students and sweeten the deal by showing them how they can truly customize it to reflect their interest and personality!



Screenshot of My Home Tab

Screenshot of My FSO/AR Tab
Screenshot of My Resources Tab




2 comments:

  1. Yes isn't a great platform to organize your life and interests.....no more sing bookmarks, or at least limited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I want to use this and add the site you displayed above, showing the top graphic design portfolios. What a great way to stay in touch (with less effort & more ease!)

    ReplyDelete

© The Digital Clouds, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena